Friday, August 10, 2012

DIY Chain Earring

So I really have enjoyed those chain looking earrings, but could never find one that I liked for the piercings that I had. I decided to make my own earrings chained together!
Supplies:
*2 earrings
*A chain necklace you do not want anymore
*Possibly tweezers or pliers

HINT: find earrings that are able to fit into a chain link of a necklace. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, take your necklace you do not want anymore, and basically break it! You can use pliers or tweezers to get a small chain but I was just able to pull apart what chain length I wanted.



Then, put both earrings in the chain links at the end of the chain. If you use a mirror it is easier but put the earrings in your ears, you can adjust the chain length to however you like it.


I like the chain in my second hole and the upper third cartilage one. I should have put an earring in my first hole but I forgot but YAY! Cute and cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment